Monday, August 3, 2026
OMG lowkey I am pissed the farting tootie off rn cuz ppl don't understand due dates. like how difficult is it to research, write ONEEE PARAGRAPHHH, ask for an editor by urself, then lmk when its done???????? like oh my god. anyway HII how is everyone aka no one ayyyy!!!! I went to anirevo this weekend and safe to say I'm satisfied with my haul of like $300+.... like everytime I walked into a new section I was like in heaven searching for everything I fw. like if heaven to christians is Jesus and a white room on a cloud, my heaven is like Jesus being tsukishima kei and a room full of supaa cool cosplayers and artists. I also think I'm getting sick cuz my throat hurts so bad bro I'm not even kidding I lost my voice idk how I didn't even yell for the 3 days I went. but like there was this one artist who had a sign saying that she had lost her voice (saw her on the last day) and I was like how does that happen??? NOW I KNOWW. I sound like a little boy going thru puberty istfg. I also am rewatching s3 of haikyu cuz why not, also am tryna watch the last half of nana cuz that girl pisses me OFF. stop talking abt boys..omi tsukishima and ushiwaka on the same court 😋 uhh I'm gona go watch now as I try and find a place for my printssssss byeeeeeeeyaaa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment